Thursday, July 26, 2018

CONGRATULATION ON YOUR ELEVATION /PROMOTION TO THE RANK OF DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE. DSP, OPOUKEME A.SALMON JP

CONGRATULATION ON YOUR ELEVATION /PROMOTION TO THE RANK OF DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE. DSP, OPOUKEME A.SALMON JP

On behalf of myself, colleagues ,friends and the Ijaw Nation, I would like to extend my congratulations on your impressive elevation/promotion to the rank of Deputy  Superintendent of Police, in the Nigeria Police. I am delighted that you will continue to work for the good  of your country and of all Nigerians as you perform your duties  as Senior Police Officer. I sincerely congratulate you and send my best wishes for  every success and wisdom in discharging the important and responsible duties of your position.

I am confident that the trust placed on  you by the Nigeria Police and as well as the citizens of Nigeria will inspire you to continue important efforts in promoting the unity of your country, leading it on the path of prosperity, further well-being and security for your people.

I firmly believe that ,the Nigeria Police and Bayelsa state will continue to develop dynamic, mutually beneficial relations, and that our joint initiatives in the fields of security, economy and science will be strengthen.

Congratulations  Proudly #Ijaw.

Signed:

Hon Prince Doodei Week.
Commissioner for Agriculture and Natural Resources
Bayelsa State.

No comments:

Post a Comment